Thin Film Measurement System For Single And Multilayer Film Structures
● Real-time Spectral Capture and Instrument control for Reflectance and/or Transmittance
● Includes Large Library of Materials Data
● Supports multilayer, freestanding, rough, and both thick and thin layer structures
● New materials can be easily added by measuring corresponding sample or importing data from file
● Supports Parameterized materials : Cauchy, Sellmeir, EMA (effective-medium approximation), Harmonic oscillator, Tauc-Lorentz oscillator, Drude-Lorentz
Wavelength Range (nm) : 400-1000nm
RANGE 400-1000 nm RESOLUTION <2 nm THICKNESS 150A-20 um LAMP TYPE Halogen SL1
Wavelength Range (nm) : 190-850nm
RANGE 190-850 nm RESOLUTION <2 nm THICKNESS 50A-20 um LAMP TYPE Deuterium SL3
Wavelength Range (nm) : 220-1100nm
RANGE 220-1100 nm RESOLUTION <2.5 nm THICKNESS 50A-20 um LAMP TYPE SL 1-F+ SL 3
Wavelength Range (nm) : 900-1700nm
RANGE 900-1700 nm RESOLUTION <5 nm THICKNESS 1000A-200 um LAMP TYPE Halogen SL1
Wavelength Range (nm) : 400-1700nm
RANGE 400-1700 nm RESOLUTION <2 nm, 5>1000 THICKNESS 150A-200 um LAMP TYPE Halogen SL1
Wavelength Range (nm) : 200-1700nm
RANGE 200-1700 nm RESOLUTION <2 nm, 5>1000 THICKNESS 50A-200 um LAMP TYPE Hal+Deut SL4
Stellar Net ’s Thin Film measurement Systems Ideal For :
● Solar PV Films (TFPVs) including thin silicon, II-VI (primarily CdTe), CIGS, TCO stacks, and polymides.
● On-line thickness measurements of oxides, silicon nitride and many other semiconductor process films.
● In-situ measurement during MEMS patterning processes used to measure thick photoresist uniformity & thickness.
● Hardcoat measurements to measure thickness of protective films in the automotive and avia tion industries.
● StellarNet Systems are also typical in coating measurement applications.
● Measure LCD & OLED displays, cell gaps
● The thickness of rough layers on substrates such as steel, aluminum, brass, copper, ceramics and plastics ITO & polyamide structures.